This family favorite can be made in minutes! Enjoy with a side salad and a whole grain biscuit or dinner roll.
4 top loin pork chops
1/3 cup orange juice
1 tablespoon soy sauce, reduced sodium
2 tablespoons light honey mustard
1. Put the pork chops in the large non-stick skillet.
2. Cook over medium-high heat to brown one side of the pork chops.
3. Use the spatula to turn the chops.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
5. Cover the pan and lower the heat.
6. Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes until chops are done.
Makes: 4 servings
Pork chops are done when they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
2 Tablespoons of honey mustard can be substituted with 1 Tablespoon of honey and 1 Tablespoon of mustard mixed together.
Source: Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Program, Pennsylvania Nutrition Education NetworkWebsite Recipes
Each serving provides
Total Fat 6 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 88 mg
Sodium 280 mg
Total Carbohydrate 4 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Total Sugars 3 g
Added Sugars included 1 g
Protein 38 g
Vitamin D 1 mcg
Calcium 18 mg
Iron 1 mg
Potassium 393 mg