Eastern Slope Rural Telephone Assoc., Inc.
Eastern Slope Rural Telephone Assoc., Inc. provides the following basic telecommunications services throughout its designated service area:
* Single-party voice-grade service with connectivity to the public switched network;
* Local exchange service including local usage free of per-minute charges;
* Dual tone multi-frequency signaling;
* Access to emergency services;
* Access to operator services;
* Access to interexchange service;
* Access to directory assistance;
* Toll blocking, 900 and 976 number blocking.
Basic services are offered at the following rates:
Single-party residence service $20.00/mo*
Single-party business service $23.20/mo*
Residential federal subscriber line
charge (exchange access) $6.50/mo
Business federal subscriber line
charge (exchange access) $9.20/mo
*The above rates do not include charges for long distance, operator services, Directory Assistance, 911 emergency services, or other state, federal and/or local taxes and fees.
Discounts are available to low-income customers who qualify for participation in Lifeline telephone assistance programs. For information concerning this program, please visit www.esrta.com or call our Business Office at 719-743-2441 or 888-999-3778.
Published November 10, 2017
In the Kiowa County Press