- Eads Drivers License Schedule RENEWAL'S ONLY March 14-15-21-22-28-29 MVR Reports Available
- March 12th, Steve Desmond will perform in concert at the Sheridan Lake Bible Church at 10:45 a.m. and 7 p.m. Everyone is invited to attend.
- Kiowa County Hospital District Health Fair March 24 & 25 Eads Elementary School 7:00am - 11:00am
- Dog-Cat Clinic March 25, 2017 Eads City Hall 9-12
- Good News!. The hot tub at Prairie Pines has been repaired. Contact Prairie Pines 438-2141 for hours etc.
- Every Friday 2 pm coffee hour at Prairie Pines
- Coffee Hour every Thursday Morning 9 am at Weisbrod ECU
- Eads Senior Center is the site for Meals on Wheels prepared by Sage Services in Lamar. They are delivered HOT to Eads two days a week. Contact Areta Laird for more information
- Hunter Ed Internet Conclusion Course in Eads on March 12 at the Kiowa County Courthouse. Todd Marriott District Wildlife Manager for any questions ? you might have? Please register for the class
- Kit Carson Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3411 are meeting March 14 2017 at 6:30pm Eads Senior Citizen. To see if your are eligible to join the Veterans of Foreign Wars please bring your discharge DD214. Auxiliary is also meeting at the Senior Center. Spouses and children are eligible for the Auxiliary
- LEAP (Low-Income Energy Assistance Program) runs from November 1, 2016 through April 30, 2017. You may only apply and be approved one time in this period. Contact Ashlynn Miner at Kiowa County Social Services (438-5541) for more information
- After school kids program every Monday. Someone will be at the school to walk over any kids that want to walk and we are finished at 5:30pm and also give them a snack. If you have any questions please feel free to call 719-438-5310 Pastor Tony Praise Community Church
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dates ; March 14, 2017; March 28, 2017 Open to the public -9:00am - Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
Santa Fe Trail Association Events
March 11 2017 Bent's Fort Chapter of the Santa Fe Trail Association "Geocaching Along the Trail"
Filed Under (click to find similar articles)events