Russell Lee Davis
May 24, 1955 - November 23, 2022
Mr. Davis passed away unexpectedly at his home in Cheyenne Wells.
Memorial services will be held Saturday, December 3, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. at the Wells of Faith Fellowship in Cheyenne Wells.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Russell Davis Memorial Fund in care of the Eastern Colorado Bank, P.O. Box 888, Cheyenne Wells, CO 80810.
Arrangements are under the direction of Brown Funeral Home.
|The Board of County Commissioners met in regular session the 24th and 31st days of October and the 9th day of November, 2022 with the following present:|
|Ronald R. Smith, Chairman|
Class A 6-Man
- Genoa-Hugo 30 vs Fleming 66
- Granada 79 vs Arickaree 50
- Cheyenne Wells 26 vs Otis 44
- Eads 16 vs Stratton 70
- Stratton vs Otis TBA
- Granada vs Fleming TBA
Class A 8-Man
- Simla 31 vs Holly 22
Class 1 A
- Limon 50 vs Monte Vista 20
- Limon vs Colorado Springs Christian TBA
Peter B. Tesmer
May 14, 1953 - October 26, 2022
Peter B. Tesmer was born May 14, 1953, along with his twin brother, Paul J. Tesmer, in Cheyenne Wells.
Pete passed away October 26, 2022, at his home in Cheyenne Wells.
Pete loved riding his bike, and was very well known for his stunt riding and knowledge of working on bikes. He loved having time alone to invent and create his art projects, pictures, and wooden items and was very talented in that area.
- No School
- HS Volleyball State
- 3:00 pm JH Basketball @ Holly
- HS Volleyball State
- 1:00 pm HS Football Qtr. Finals @ Cheyenne Wells
- 5:30 pm Gymnastic Tiger Tumbling-Wrestling Rm
- 4:00 pm JH Basketball vs Kit Carson
Class 1A Playoff
- 1:00 pm Limon vs Monte Vista @ Limon
Class A 8-Man Playoff
- 1:00 pm Simla vs Holly @ Simla
Class A 6-Man Playoff
- 2:00 pm Genoa-Hugo vs Fleming @ Fleming
- 1:00 pm Stratton vs Eads @ Eads
- 1:00 pm Granada vs Arickaree @ Granada
Patsy L. Hanavan
February 20, 1930 - November 7, 2022
Mrs. Hanavan passed away at her home near Cheyenne Wells.
Funeral services will be held Friday, November 11, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. at the Cheyenne Wells New High School. Burial will follow in the Fairview Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be sent to the Prairie Health Recourses or to the Eastern Colorado Historical Society.
Arrangements under the direction of Brown Funeral Home.