- The women will have a league golf meeting, on Wednesday, May 9 at 5:30 at the Eads Golf Club. All are welcome......
- Sheridan Lake Bible Church is having a new Bible study, "The Armor of God", on Fridays at 9a.m. at the parsonage. It will last 7 weeks and started last Friday. All ladies are invited to come.
- Kiowa County Clerk's Office will be CLOSED May 21-22-23 for MANDATORY STATE TRAINING on new MOTOR VEHICLE changes going into effect Aug 2018. Please Plan Accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience
- Towner Senior Citizens have pecans for sale., $13 per bag. Please contact Barbara Wilson or Sharon Scott
- Did you know there is a program that could pay for a portion of your heating costs if you qualify? The LEAP (Low-Income Energy Assistance Program) runs from November 1, 2017 through April 30, 2018. You may only apply and be approved one time in this period. Contact Ashlynn Miner at Social Services (438-5541) for more information or to see if you may qualify