Agriculture news and information from the Eads USDA Service Center in Kiowa County, Colorado.
Pearls of faith from Pastor Richard Zabriskie.
- November 1: Waffles, sausage, apple juice, milk, fruit
- November 2: Biscuits and gravy, orange juice, milk, fruit
- November 3: Hash browns, sausage, toast, grape juice, milk, fruit
- November 4: Omelets, muffin, apple juice, milk, fruit
- November 1: Chicken sandwich, pasta salad, peaches, milk
- November 2: Lasagna, salad, roll, grapes, milk
- November 3: Ham and beans, cornbread, pears, mlik
- November 4: Pizza
The Regular Meeting of the Kiowa County Commissioners was called to order on October 14, 2021; at 9:00 a.m. by Chairman Donald Oswald. Lening opened the meeting with prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance.
Those in attendance:
- Donald Oswald, Chairman
- Howard "Butch" Robertson, Commissioner
- Mike Lening, Commissioner
- Delisa Weeks, County Clerk
- Tina Adamson, County Administrator
Minutes: Robertson moved, and Lening seconded the motion to approve the September 30th; minutes as presented. Motion carried.
- Artie Lane
- Isaac Simpkins
- Kelcie Smith Martin
- Kevan Hebberd
- Phillip Pollreis
- Cody Johnson
- Tim Hier
- Trayton Specht
- Matt Legg
- Charlotte Woelk
- Logan Crawford
- Jacklyn Koehler
- Bruce Laird
- Xavier Walker
- Misty Beeson
- Jose Ramos
- Payton Adamson
- Lexi Renee Ellis
- Kylie Hager
Photo of the week from the October 29, 2021, edition of the Kiowa County Press in Eads, Colorado - Insulator on a barbed wire fence.
- Cases 206
- Hospitalizations 8
- Deaths 4**
*These are cumulative totals as of 10/26/2021 4pm **Deaths in people with a recent positive COVID test.
- CASES PAST 7 days: 22 (4 vaccinated) This does not include a data/lab error which skews the cases if you search on the state website.
- CASES PAST 14 days: 60 (10 vaccinated)
ALL hospitalizations and deaths in Kiowa County were in people who were not vaccinated.
- 9:00am Open meeting-vouchers-
- 9:30am Treasurer & Administration - Warrant Process
- 10:30am Craig Kerfoot - KCHD
- LUNCH JJ's Restaurant
- 1:30pm Orsted - Met Tower & Energy Development
- 3:00pm Kari Linker -Hickenlooper Update