The Town of Granada is working on a grant funded renovation of the existing town park. To design the park, your feedback is needed. Complete the survey available at the link below and return to Town Hall by April 15, 2021
Enrollment for summer and fall courses is now open at Lamar Community College in Prowers County, with special offers available to make learning more affordable.
Each year Colorado 4-H members participate in a variety of events, learning opportunities, and contests across the state and within their counties. Does 4-H make a difference after these members become adults?
- Monday, April 12 -- HS Volleyball in Kim @ 4 pm
- Thursday, April 15 -- HS Volleyball in Campo vs South Baca @ 4 pm
- Friday, April 16 -- JH Volleyball in McClave @ 2 pm
- Friday, April 16 -- HS Volleyball in McClave @ 4 pm
Booster Club Meeting
- Wednesday, April 14 in the library @ 6 pm
A Lamar Community College student has been recognized for his exceptional leadership and academic achievement and will receive the prestigious Coca-Cola Academic Team scholarship.
The Lamar Community College campus is about to fully reopen.
- Friday, April 9 -- JH Volleyball in Holly @ 3pm
- Saturday, April 10 -- JH Wrestling in Wiley @ 9:30 am
Go Big Blue!
Dorothy M Courkamp
November 10, 1921 - March 29, 2021
Dorothy M. Courkamp of Lamar passed away gently at her son's home in Goodyear, Arizona, March 29, 2021. Her children were with her when she passed.
One of seven children, she and twin brother, Donald McMichael, were born to parents John B. and Carrie (Clark) McMichael November 10, 1921, on the family ranch near Brandon.
Dorothy grew up on the family ranch and went to school and graduated from Brandon High School in 1940.