Makes: 20 servings
This coffee cake provides a nice mix of apples, raisins, and pecans.
- 5 cup apple (tart, cored, peeled, and chopped)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup raisins (dark)
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (sifted)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly oil a 13x9x2 inch pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine apples with sugar, raisins, and pecans; mix well. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Stir in oil, vanilla, and egg. Sift together flour, soda, and cinnamon; stir into apple mixture about 1/3 at a time, just enough to moisten dry ingredients.
- Turn batter into pan. Bake 35-40 minutes. Cool cake slightly before serving.
Source: US Department of Health and Human Services, A Healthier YouNutrition Information
Serving Size: 1 piece (3 1/2" x 2 1/2") (70g)
Added Sugars included
N/A - data is not available