Cooking at Home - Homemade Ranch Dressing
Makes: 16 Servings
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
What’s better than ranch dressing? Fresh, homemade ranch dressing! It’s the perfect addition to your salad, veggies, or just about anything you can dip!
- 2 teaspoons dried, minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain, fat-free
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Collect and measure all ingredients before starting to prepare the recipe.
- Add the dried onion, salt, garlic powder, and dried parsley to a bowl, and stir gently to combine.
- Add the Greek yogurt and buttermilk, and stir until spices are evenly distributed.
- Chill before serving.
- Keep leftovers refrigerated, and eat within 1 week.
Be creative! To make a thicker ranch dip, substitute another cup of plain Greek yogurt for the buttermilk.
Source: Eating Smart, Being Active, Colorado State University
Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons
Added Sugars included