Cooking at Home - Honey Milk Balls
Honey milk balls make a great afternoon snack – packed with protein and calcium. They taste like a treat, so be sure to save a few for yourself.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dry milk, non-fat
- 1/2 cup cereal (crushed)
- Mix honey and peanut butter.
- Gradually add dry milk and mix well.
- Chill for easier handling.
- With greased hands, form into small balls.
- Roll in crushed cereal flakes.
- Chill until firm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Honey should not be given to children less than one year of age.
Source: Oregon State University Cooperative Extension Service, Pictoral Recipes, Lynn Myers Steele, 2000, Oregon Family Nutrition Program
Serving Size: 2 honey milk balls, 1/20 of recipe (10g)
Added Sugars included