- Cases: 319
- Hospitalizations: 13
- Deaths**: 6
*These are cumulative totals as of 05/18/2022 4:00PM
**Deaths in people with a recent positive COVID test (down one after review process)
- CASES PAST 7 days: 1
- CASES PAST 14 days: 2
- Free home testing kits are available here: https://www.covid.gov/testsor at your local pharmacy
- If you need testing for travel, please consult the company you are traveling with to review their requirements and what type of testing is acceptable, etc.
- For international travel: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/international-travel-during-covid19.html
- For cruise ship travel: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/cruise-travel-during-covid19.htmlor consult your company (Carnival, Celebrity, Holland, Disney, etc) for their COVID-19 restrictions, regulations and requirements.
- Community testing is FREE! Call 438-5401 and ask for the lab. If you are having severe symptoms such as significant trouble breathing, etc. call 911. This option will likely phase out over the next few weeks. FREE MASKS AND TEST KITS are available at the Library in Eads. KCPL hours: Saturday-Monday CLOSED; Tuesday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00 pm; Friday 8:00 am-4:00 pm
COVID VACCINE is available at the public health office for people age 5 and up! Please call 719-438-5782 to schedule your appointment. Ask about the incentive program.