Kiowa County Public Health Weekly COVID-19 Update - March 23, 2022
- Cases 317
- Hospitalizations 13
- Deaths 7**
*These are cumulative totals as of 03/22/2022 4:00PM **Deaths in people with a recent positive COVID test
- CASES PAST 7 days: 0
- CASES PAST 14 days: 0
- We will be continuing our COVID-19 response and will now be reporting new information on an as needed basis. We are watching for new variants and will be managing outbreaks.
- The state is now reporting less frequently.
- Watch https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/community-levels.html for our community levels. Staff are still required to mask in healthcare settings. Contact your healthcare provider to review the latest policies for patients.
- There is a new isolation and quarantine calculator here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html#
- New data dashboard about school COVID vaccination rates: https://covid19.colorado.gov/colorado-public-school-covid-vaccination-rates
- Positive test results are required to be reported within 24 hours, even for at home tests. See covid19.colorado.gov for help with reporting home tests
- Community testing is FREE! Call 438-5401 and ask for the lab. If you are having severe symptoms such as significant trouble breathing, etc. call 911. This option will likely phase out over the next few weeks. FREE MASKS AND TEST KITS are available at the Library in Eads. KCPL hours: Saturday-Monday CLOSED. Tuesday-Thursday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- COVID VACCINE is available at the public health office for people age 5 and up! Please call 719-438-5782 to schedule your appointment. All 3 types of vaccine are available. Ask about the incentive program.
Call 719-438-5782 or 719-336-8721 with questions. You can check https://covid19.colorado.gov for information or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.