Makes: 8 Servings
This is quick to make. When you need a main dish right away, try this enchilada recipe.
nonstick cooking spray
3 cups chili without beans (1 can, about 24 ounces)
1 1/2 cups canned refried beans, low-sodium, non-fat
2 cups low-fat Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese (shredded)
8 flour tortillas, large size
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cover a cookie sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a medium-size saucepan, heat chili and refried beans until warm (do not boil).
4. Spoon about half of the chili mixture evenly onto the tortillas, sprinkle with cheese,
and roll up. Place side by side on the cookie sheet with seam side down.
5. Top tortillas with remaining chili mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
6. Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Source: Recipe adapted from Food.com
Total Fat17 g
Saturated Fat6 g
Total Carbohydrate23 g
Dietary Fiber4 g
Total Sugars7 g
Added Sugars includedN/A
N/A - data is not available