Published Friday, June 15, 2018
- Kiowa County Public Library invite your children, ages 3-12, to join us for a rocking good time this summer. Early registration will be June 18 - July 9. Our jam sessions will be July 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, & 26 from 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Canyons & Plains of Southeast Colorado will be holding their Regional meeting in Eads Colorado Thursday June 21 at 10am . The presentation will be a walking tour to show how the community is making changes to the downtown area for the enjoyment of the residents and to attract new visitors. Meet in front of the Crow Luther Cultural Events Center on Maine St. at 10 am.
- Eads Medical Clinic is offering Sports Physicals for all grades for the 2018-19 school year. Call 719-438-2251 to reserve an appointment
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dates: Jun 28 Jul 12-26 Aug 14-30 Sept 13-27 Oct 11-25 Nov 13-29 Dec 13-27 Open to the public 9:00am -Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Eads Drivers License Schedule June 19-20 DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license. MVR Reports Available
- Eads Driver's License Office will be CLOSED Jun 26 & 27 Due to Primary Election
- The Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site Open Daily from 9 am to 4 pm, 7 days a week. In effect through Nov 30, 2018. The park will be open for all 2018