- Kiowa County Public Library invites your children, ages 3-12, to join us for a rocking good time this summer. Early registration will be June 18 - July 9. Our jam sessions will be July 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, & 26 from 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Eads Medical Clinic is offering Sports Physicals for all grades for the 2018-19 school year. Call 719-438-2251 to reserve an appointment
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dates: Jul 12-26 Aug 14-30 Sept 13-27 Oct 11-25 Nov 13-29 Dec 13-27 Open to the public 9:00am -Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Eads Drivers License DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license. MVR Reports Available
- The Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site Open Daily from 9 am to 4 pm, 7 days a week. In effect through Nov 30, 2018. The park will be open for all 2018 summer federal holidays - Fourth of July & Labor Day-Sept 3. Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site offers daily programs on site at 10 am & 2 pm.
- Programs focus on the people, places, & events of the Sand Creek Massacre. Group tours of the park may be arranged in advance, when staffing permits, by contacting the park at (719) 729-3003. Entrance to the Sand Creek Massacre NHS is free
- Santa Fe Trail Association Events Calendar: July 22:Wet/Dry Routes and Dodge City Chapters joint meeting at Fort Dodge September 20-22, Santa Fe Trail Center Rendezvous, Larned, KS, Death on the Santa Fe Trail
- Harvest Flea Market will be open May through October, every weekend to the public from 7:30am - 4:30pm. Located at the west end of the Finney County Fairgrounds parking lot in Garden City, KS.
KiowaCountyPress.net may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase products or services through links in an article. Prices, when displayed, are accurate at the time of publication but may change over time. Commissions do not influence editorial independence.