Published Sunday, July 8, 2018
- Kiowa County Public Library invites your children, ages 3-12, to join us for a rocking good time this summer. Early registration will be June 18 - July 9. Our jam sessions will be July 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, & 26 from 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Eads Medical Clinic is offering Sports Physicals for all grades for the 2018-19 school year. Call 719-438-2251 to reserve an appointment
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dates: Jul 12-26 Aug 14-30 Sept 13-27 Oct 11-25 Nov 13-29 Dec 13-27 Open to the public 9:00am -Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Eads Drivers License DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license. MVR Reports Available
- The Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site Open Daily from 9 am to 4 pm, 7 days a week. In effect through Nov 30, 2018. The park will be open for all 2018 summer federal holidays - Fourth of July & Labor Day-Sept 3. Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site offers daily programs on site at 10 am & 2 pm.
- Programs focus on the people, places, & events of the Sand Creek Massacre. Group tours of the park may be arranged in advance, when staffing permits, by contacting the park at (719) 729-3003. Entrance to the Sand Creek Massacre NHS is free
- Santa Fe Trail Association Events Calendar: July 22:Wet/Dry Routes and Dodge City Chapters joint meeting at Fort Dodge September 20-22, Santa Fe Trail Center Rendezvous, Larned, KS, Death on the Santa Fe Trail
- Harvest Flea Market will be open May through October, every weekend to the public from 7:30am - 4:30pm. Located at the west end of the Finney County Fairgrounds parking lot in Garden City, KS.