Published Thursday, December 27, 2018
- The lapse of federal appropriations and the subsequent partial shutdown of government agencies has forced the closure of the Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site in Kiowa County according to Acting Superintendent Janet Frederick. She states the closure of the site is for the safety of visitors and park resources
- The LCC campus will be closed from Tuesday, December 25, through Wednesday, January 2, Library and The Study closed at the end of the finals week and will reopen again on January 7. The Fitness Center will be closed: December 31 and January 1. December 26 through January 12, the Fitness Center will observe winter hours; open Monday - Thursday 5:00am-1:00pm and 4:00-8:00pm, Friday 5:00am-1:00pm, and Saturday 8:00-11:00am. The Fitness Center will resume regular hours on Monday, January 14
- The Annual Lamar Elks Toy Show sponsored by the Prowers County Farm Bureau. Saturday, January 12, 2019, at the Lamar Elks Lodge 28157 Hwy 287 South, Lamar CO 9 am - 3 pm. More information contact Garrett Mauch at 719-688-9787 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Any Community Club Member for East End Birthday Calendars
- Eads Drivers License - DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license.
- MVR Reports Available. Kiowa County Clerk Office 1305 Goff St. 719-438-5421