- Will my Trees Make it Workshop Tuesday, February 16th, 2016 Cheyenne County Fairgrounds, Community Building 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Or Kit Carson Fire Station 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Registration/RSVP no later than Friday, February 12, 2016: 10-person minimum attendance for workshops. Cost: 5.00/Person (Checks or cash payable at the door to the Colorado State Forest Service)
- Plainview School Thurs Feb 11-6-9 pm PCC Family Sock Hop & Bake Off. $5 entry fee /item for the Bake Off. Wear your crazy socks!! For more info call Amanda Koeller
- Eads Eagles Football Champions to be recognized at halftime. Feb 9 @ LCC men's game. Ladies game @ 5pm; Men's @ 7pm.
- Eads Senior Center's annual Valentine Dinner will be Saturday, February 13th at 5:30pm. Price is $5 per person & reservations are required. Please sign up at the Center or call Sharon at 719-438-5358
- Kiowa County Clerk's Office will CLOSED February 23,2016 until 10am for training
- Indoor Yard Sale Multi-family February 6th 8:00am - 2:00pm @ Lamar Christian Church, 811 S Main, Lamar Proceeds support Lamar MOPS
- Eads Driver License Schedule: February 9 - 10 - 16 - 17 - 23 at 10am & 24
- Kiowa County Commissioners meeting Kiowa County Courthouse February 10 and February 25. Open to the public. 9:00am Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch. 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Found: east of Sheridan Lake, (1) 23/5 tire and wheel. Claim by identifying call 785-821-4340
- The Weisbrod Hospital Auxiliary will meet for lunch at 11:00 a.m. and a business meeting on Tuesday, February 9th at the J J's Restaurant. Visitors or new members are welcome.
- Weather/safety app (called "Winter Survival Kit") links Anroid: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=md.apps.Blizzard iOS/iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/winter-survival-kit/id482127435
- The Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site has changed to its winter schedule. Open Monday- Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Closed on weekends. The park will be closed Christmas Day and New Year's Day. Weekend guided tours of the park if staffing permits. Contact the park Administrative Headquarters at (719) 438-5916. Entrance to the Sand Creek Massacre NHS is free. For additional information, please contact the Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site at 719-438-5916 or 719-729-3003, or visit nps.gov/sand
- Find school schedules; new library reads; Eads Medical Clinic hours and much more. http://www.tvchannel3.com/
Listings in Upcoming Events are free to non-profit groups or organizations, or for general, non-business community announcements. Listing information must be submitted by 4:00 p.m. each Tuesday for publication in the next Friday edition. Available space may be limited. Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Events - 2016-02-05
Published Friday, February 5, 2016