Published Friday, November 24, 2017
- 2nd Annual Winter Craft Fair Sat. Dec. 2, 2017 Plainview School Gymnasium 9am-3pm. To request vendor contract or any questions or call Amanda Koeller @ 970-630-5431
- Towner Senior Citizens have pecans for sale., $13 per bag. Please contact Barbara Wilson or Sharon Scott
- Did you know there is a program that could pay for a portion of your heating costs if you qualify? The LEAP (Low-Income Energy Assistance Program) runs from November 1, 2017 through April 30, 2018. You may only apply and be approved one time in this period. Contact Ashlynn Miner at Social Services (438-5541) for more information or to see if you may qualify
- Eads Drivers License Schedule Nov 28-29 MVR Reports Available
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dates Nov 30 Open to the public 9:00am - Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- A special gift for someone unable to attend the Eads All School Reunion, the Reunion Book "100 Years in the Making". Graduation class pictures and contact address and/or email addresses. A limited quantity is on hand. Contact Kim Richards at Kiowa County Abstract 719-438-5811 for pricing and more information.
- The Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site open daily from 9 am to 4 pm, seven days a week. This schedule will remain in effect through November 30, 2017. .
- Every Friday 2 pm coffee hour at Prairie Pines
- Coffee Hour every Thursday Morning 9 am at Weisbrod ECU
Santa Fe Trail Association Upcoming Events
- December 1-2: traditional holiday celebration at Bent's Old Fort, Colorado, 719-383-5010 NHS
- Witness the holiday pleasures and pastimes of the 1840s at an isolated trading post. Period games, foods, and festivities will enliven the fort.
- December 1 & 2, 2017: 150th Commemoration of Fort Hays, KS. "Christmas Past," at Historic Fort Hays, 1472 US Highway 183 Alt, Hays, KS 67601. 7:00 - 9:00 p.m., for more information, call 785-625-6812 or http://www.kshs.org/p/fort-hays/19563
- December 9, 2017: Bent's Fort Chapter of the Santa Fe Trail Association Board 2018 Planning Meeting. For more information, contact chapter president Pat Palmer at email@example.com or 719-931-4323