- Towner Senior Citizens have pecans for sale., $13 per bag. Please contact Barbara Wilson or Sharon Scott
- Did you know there is a program that could pay for a portion of your heating costs if you qualify? The LEAP (Low-Income Energy Assistance Program) runs from November 1, 2017 through April 30, 2018. You may only apply and be approved one time in this period. Contact Ashlynn Miner at Social Services (438-5541) for more information or to see if you may qualify
- Eads Drivers License Schedule December 27 MVR Reports Available
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dates Dec 28 Open to the public 9:00am - Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- A special gift for someone unable to attend the Eads All School Reunion, the Reunion Book "100 Years in the Making". Graduation class pictures and contact address and/or email addresses. A limited quantity is on hand. Contact Kim Richards at Kiowa County Abstract 719-438-5811 for pricing and more information.
- Prowers County Farm Bureau and Lamar Elks Club Fundraiser Jan 13, 2018 from 9am to 3pm at the Lamar Elks Club. Multiple area vendors will be selling all kinds different toys, mostly farm related.
- Every Friday 2 pm coffee hour at Prairie Pines
Coffee Hour every Thursday Morning 9 am at Weisbrod ECU