Legal newspaper in Kiowa County, Colorado.
Established in 1887 - our 131st year!
All content posted online - free to readers, no subscription or registration required. Selected content, including all legal notices, also available in the print edition, which can be purchased at our business office, Home Town Gas & Grill, Crow's Stop and Shop, Kiowa Healthmart, Haswell Propane and Thunderbird Petroleum for $0.75 per week. Subscriptions are available for $24 per year in Kiowa County only.
Contact UsKiowa County Press 1208 Maine Street PO Box 248 Eads, CO 81036-0248 General email: firstname.lastname@example.org Chris Sorensen - Publisher and Online Editor Jeanne Sorensen - Print Editor
Or use the Contact Us form.
Community-contributed articles and photos welcomed.
Obituaries - still published at no charge. Thank you notes, memorials and engagement/wedding announcements are also free.
- Classifieds - $8.50/week flat fee - no limit on the number of words. Add a picture for $5.00 more - Submit your classified ad online with this form or email us at email@example.com
- Banner ads - $9.50/week. Link to your web site, social media page, or a custom page at KiowaCountyPress.net. Banners must be exactly 970x90 pixels in PNG or GIF format. Design services available for $35/hour.
- Downloadable Flyer - $19/week. Includes banner ad linking to the flyer. Most major document/image formats supported - we will convert to Acrobat PDF format.
- Sponsored section pages - $42/month, 6 month minimum commitment. Exclusive sponsorships currently available for Top News; Weather; Community & Local; Outdoors & Recreation; Government; Tips, Safety & Health and School & Youth sections.
- Sponsored features - $25/month, 3 month minimum committment. Non-exclusive sponsorships currently available for Upcoming Events, Birthdays & Anniversaries, Pages from the Past.
|Average Monthly Unique Readers||Total Visits||Average Monthly Unique Readers||Total Visits||Average Monthly Unique Readers||Total Visits|
Kiowa County demographics: 1,402 residents in 790 housing units (2014 US Census data)