The Colorado Parks and Wildlife Commission meeting is scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. and adjourn at 5:00 p.m. November 15 at Old Town Museum/Barn, 420 S. 14th St., in Burlington.
The CPW Commission will discuss a citizen petition requesting eliminating the ban on hazing nuisance geese with dogs from March 1 - July 31, adjusting wildlife license fees based on implementation of the Future Generations Act, potential parks fee increases based on implementation of the Future Generations Act, the Chronic Wasting Disease Response Plan, future state parks selection criteria, and a study on future funding mechanisms for CPW.
The Commission will also consider annual changes regarding turkey hunting and 2019 license quotas; final regulations regarding alcohol on state parks, state wildlife areas, and Division-leased state trust lands based on implementation of Senate Bill 18-243; annual review of regulations regarding big game hunting and general provisions; Colorado Wildlife Habitat Program RFP final recommendations; and a marketing presentation from GOCO and CPW.
The meeting will reconvene at the same location at 8:30 a.m. November 16 and will adjourn at noon.
- Annual review of final fishing regulations
- Herd Management Plans for Deer in D-10 and D-4
- Draft Mountain Lion Plan for DAU L-19
- Draft Herd Management Plan for Buffalo Peaks/Mount Silverheels/Tenmile Bighorn Sheep
- Draft Herd Management Plan for Tobe Pronghorn
- Department of Agriculture Update
- Department of Natural Resources Update
- Financial Update
- IPAWS Update
- Executive Session
The next commission meeting will take place January 11 - 12 in Denver