Makes: 4 Servings
Why wait for dessert to enjoy your fruit? Make it a part of your meal in this main dish.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless (medium)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 5 tablespoons apricot spread (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons water
- Rub cumin over chicken and place in skillet.
- Cook on medium-high for 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add apricot spread, lemon juice, and water to skillet. On medium heat, stir until smooth.
- Spoon sauce over chicken and serve warm.
May substitute approximately 3 Tablespoons of lemon juice for 1 fresh lemon, juiced.
Source: ONIE Project - Oklahoma Nutrition Information and Education. Simple Healthy Recipes.
Total Fat 4 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 84 mg
Sodium 83 mg
Total Carbohydrate 19 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Total Sugars 13 g
Added Sugars included 12 g
Protein 31 g
Vitamin D 0 mcg
Calcium 26 mg
Iron 2 mg
Potassium 296 mg