Board of Trustees for Adams State University
The Board of Trustees for Adams State University makes policy for the school and oversees its operation.
for a term expiring December 31, 2021:
- Jonathan N. Marquez of Denver, Colorado, to fill the vacancy occasioned by the resignation of Kathleen J. Rogers Woods of Alamosa, Colorado, appointed.
Governor's Commission on Community Service
The Commission shall recommend to the Governor a comprehensive national and community service plan for the state that is developed through an open and public process and updated annually. The plan shall address the state's needs in the areas of school safety, preventing youth violence, literacy and mentoring or disadvantaged youth. The Commission also administers funds received from the Corporation on National and Community Service.
for a term expiring August 24, 2022:
- Melanie Zhiqi Zhou of Littleton, Colorado, to serve as a representative of the age 16-25 member/supervisory in a National Service Program, appointed.
Colorado Commission on Criminal and Juvenile Justice
The General Assembly created the Colorado Commission on Criminal and Juvenile Justice--a commission comprised of experts in criminal justice, corrections, mental health, drug abuse, victims' rights, higher education, juvenile justice, local government, and other pertinent disciplines. The commission was formed to engage in an evidence-based analysis of the criminal justice system in Colorado and annually report to the Governor, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the President of the Senate, and the Chief Justice of the Colorado Supreme Court.
For a term expiring June 30, 2021:
- Abigail Tucker of Denver, Colorado, to serve as a representative of a mental health treatment provider, and as Vice Chair, appointed.
State Board of Equalization
The State Board of Equalization reviews the valuations of real and personal property and, upon a majority vote, raise, lower and otherwise change such valuations so that the state's tax burden is equally and fairly distributed.
for a term expiring September 2, 2021:
- Martin Jeffrey Flaum of Westminster, Colorado, to serve as a representative with knowledge of property taxation, and occasioned by the change in designation of Dickey Lee Hullinghorst of Longmont, Colorado, appointed.
Food Systems Advisory Council
The Council advances recommendations that strengthen healthy food access for all Coloradans through Colorado agriculture and local food systems and economies. It is the state conduit for hearing, reviewing and advancing critical food systems issues in which state government does or could play a role.
for terms expiring August 31, 2021:
- Marci Renee Cochran of Pueblo, Colorado, to serve as a recipient of a federal food assistance program, appointed;
- Grant Kendall Mattive of Monte Vista, Colorado, to serve as representative of agricultural production and as a member who sells agricultural products to a public school or school district, appointed;
- Nathan Karl Troudt of Wiggins, Colorado, to serve as a representative of food wholesalers or food retailers and as a direct market retailer, appointed;
- Elizabeth Grace Marron of Saguache, Colorado, to serve as a member with expertise in federal food and nutrition service programs and in rural community and regional development programs or community and economic development programs, appointed;
- Bryan H. Trujillo of Lakewood, Colorado, to serve as representative of institutional procurement from a health care setting, appointed;
- Julie Ann Moore of Aurora, Colorado, to serve as a nutrition expert, licensed physician, or registered dietitian, appointed;
for terms expiring August 31, 2022:
- Mary Sanders of Denver, Colorado, to serve as a recipient of a federal food assistance program and as a recipient of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, appointed;
- Joseph Patrick Conrey of Fort Collins, to serve as representative of agricultural production and as a specialty crop producer, appointed;
- Gabriel Alan Disbrow of Franktown, Colorado, to serve as a representative of food wholesalers or food retailers, appointed;
- Lynne Marie Telford of Colorado Springs, Colorado, to serve as a representative of a statewide anti-hunger organization, appointed;
- Marc Jacobson of Denver, Colorado, to serve as a member with expertise in federal food and nutrition service programs, appointed;
- Brian Colyer Coppom of Longmont, Colorado, to serve as a representative of a food distributor or a food hub, appointed;
for terms expiring August 31, 2023:
- Nicole Marie Civita of Berthoud, Colorado, to serve a member from an academic institution who specializes in economic systems, agriculture, or health care, appointed;
- Ann L. Cooper of Boulder, Colorado, to serve as representative of institutional procurement from an educational setting, appointed;
- Caroline Ellie Bushnell of Boulder, Colorado, to serve as a representative of a local nonprofit community organization engaged in farm-to-school programs or local food systems, appointed;
Wendy Peters Moschetti of Boulder, Colorado, to serve as a representative of a statewide healthy food systems organization, appointed.
Colorado Student Leaders Institute Executive Board
The Colorado Student Leaders Institute Executive Board oversees the Colorado Student Leaders Institute. The Institute operates a competitive residential summer academic pilot program through the summer of 2019 for students who are entering tenth or eleventh grade in the coming fall semester. Students attend four weeks of college level classes, lectures and seminars, as well as enrichment activities, including concerts and theatrical productions.
for terms expiring July 7, 2021:
- Michelle Tucker of Colorado Springs, Colorado, to serve as a person employed as an educator at a high school, appointed;
- Oscar Felix, PhD of Fort Collins, Colorado, to serve as a person employed as teaching faculty or administrator at an institution of higher education in Colorado, appointed;
- Brian Paul Hill of Fruita, Colorado, to serve as a person from the community who has an interest or experience in education, appointed.
Colorado Tourism Office Board of Directors
The Board of Directors sets and administers policies regarding expenditures from the Colorado Travel and Tourism Fund created in 24-49.7-106 for promoting travel and tourism and related activities that benefit the state.
for a term expiring June 1, 2020:
- Robert Stinchcomb of Lafayette, Colorado, to serve as a representative of the ski industry, and occasioned by the resignation of Jesse Niles True of Dillon, Colorado, appointed.