- Cases 91*
- Hospitalizations 4
- Deaths 4**
*These are cumulative totals as of 01/19/2021 5pm **Deaths in people with a recent positive COVID test
- CASES PAST 7 days: 4
- CASES PAST 14 days: 8
Kiowa county is currently at 2.26%, up from 1.91% last week. Our goal is to keep this less than five percent.
- School districts in our county are being attending in person. Stay in touch with your school district for the latest information. Season B sports practice started this week. The number of spectators corresponds to the level on the dial. Current max is 50, if we get to yellow this will increase.
- Vaccine is here! Kiowa County Hospital District and KCPH are administering vaccine according to CDPHE and CDC prioritization. Currently those age 70 and older are being
- vaccinated. Guidance is rapidly changing. See covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine for more
- Stay home if not feeling well, cover coughs and sneezes, wash hands frequently or use 60+ percent alcohol-based hand sanitizer, wear a mask/face covering to contain any respiratory droplets and stay at least 6 feet from others. Minimize gatherings.
- Kiowa County is dial level ORANGE. https://covid19.colorado.gov/data/covid-19-dial
If you think you may have symptoms of COVID-19, or may have been exposed, and are interested in testing, call 719-438-5401 and ask for the lab. If you are having severe symptoms such as significant trouble breathing, etc. call 911.
Call 719-336-8721 or 719-438-5782 with questions or to schedule your vaccine appointment.