- Cases 317
- Hospitalizations 13
- Deaths 7**
*These are cumulative totals as of 03/15/2022 4:00PM **Deaths in people with a recent positive COVID test
Watch https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/community-levels.html for our community levels. Staff are still required to mask in healthcare settings. Contact your healthcare provider to review the latest policies for patients.
- CASES PAST 7 days: 0
- CASES PAST 14 days: 1 (0 vaccinated)
Vaccinated means up to date (3 doses of Pfizer or Moderna or J&J with Pfizer, Moderna or J&J booster)
Community testing is FREE! Call 719-438-5401 and ask for the lab. If you are having severe symptoms such as significant trouble breathing, etc. call 911. This option will likely phase out over the next few weeks.
FREE MASKS AND TEST KITS! These can be obtained at the Library in Eads.
- KCPL hours: Saturday-Monday CLOSED.
- Tuesday-Thursday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- COVID VACCINE is available at the public health office for people age 5 and up! Please call 719-438-5782 to schedule your appointment. All 3 types of vaccine are available. Ask about the incentive program.
- Treatment approaches are changing. There is a federal program called Test to Treat that will allow the pharmacy to test you and provide oral treatment for free. There will be a screening process to ensure that the pills are the appropriate next step. If not, you will be connected to other therapies. Details expected soon.
- Positive test results are required to be reported within 24 hours, even for at home tests. See covid19.colorado.gov for help with reporting home tests