By Delisa Weeks
Kiowa County Clerk and Recorder
What will be on the November 8, 2016 Presidential General Mail Ballot?
United States Senator Candidates
Representative to the 15th United States Congress- District 4 Candidates
Regent to the University of Colorado at Large Candidates
Regent of the University of Colorado Congressional District 4 Candidates
State Senator District 35 Candidates
State Representative District 64
District Attorney-15th Judicial District Candidates County Commissioner District 1 Candidate County Commissioner District 3 Candidates Colorado Supreme Court Justice
Colorado Court of Appeals Judge
District Court Judge 15th Judicial District State of Colorado Ballot Questions Kiowa County Fire Protection District
When will I receive my ballot? Ballots will be mailed to all active eligible voters the week of October 17-21,2016.
When can I return my ballot? As soon as you receive your ballot you may return it the following ways:
1. Drop your ballot off at the Kiowa County Clerk & Recorder's Office at 1305
Goff Street, Eads, CO 81036
2. Place adequate postage on your ballot return envelope and mail it back.
Remember to allow enough time for mail delivery of your voted ballot. All ballots must be returned to the Clerk and Recorder's office by Election Day, November 8, 2016 by 7:00p.m. in order to be counted, whether by hand delivery or mail delivery, or
3. Drop your ballot in the 24/7 Drop Box located on the west side of the
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2016 GENERAL ELECTION:
* October 17 - 21. 2016: Ballots will be mailed to all Active eligible electors.
* October 17, 2016 Monday: Last day to submit an application to register to vote through a voter registration drive. (no later than 22 days before the election)
* October 31,2016, Monday: Last day to submit an application to register to vote through the mail, a voter registration agency, a local driver's license examination facility, or online to receive a ballot in the mail for the General Election. (through the 8th day prior to the election)
* November 1, 2016, Tuesday: Last day to file an absentee ballot application to receive the absentee ballot by mail if you are absent from your home address.
* October 31,2016 Monday- November 8. 2016. Tuesday: Voters can register to vote, obtain a replacement ballot or drop off their mail in ballots in person at the Kiowa County Clerk & Recorder's Office 1305
Goff Street Eads, Colorado 81036
* Kiowa County Clerk and Recorder's Office will be open on Saturday, November 5 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. for ballot drop off or replacement ballots.
* November 8, 2016: ELECTION DAY
Kiowa County Clerk and Recorder's Office is open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.1305 Goff
Street Eads, Colorado 81036
The Kiowa County Clerk and Recorder's Office can be reached at 438-5421 for voter, motor vehicle and election questions or recording information. You can also reach our office by email at email@example.com.