Published Wednesday, May 2, 2018
- The women will have a league golf meeting, on Wednesday, May 9 at 5:30 at the Eads Golf Club. All are welcome......
- Sheridan Lake Bible Church is having a new Bible study, "The Armor of God", on Fridays at 9a.m. at the parsonage. It will last 7 weeks and started last Friday. All ladies are invited to come.
- Kiowa County Clerk's Office will be CLOSED May 21-22-23 for MANDATORY STATE TRAINING on new MOTOR VEHICLE changes going into effect Aug 2018. Please Plan Accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dates: May 10-24 Jun 14-28 Jul 12-26 Aug 14-30 Sept 13-27 Oct 11-25 Nov 13-29 Dec 13-27 Open to the public 9:00am -Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Eads Drivers License Schedule May 8-9-15-16-29-30 DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license. MVR Reports Available
- The Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site Open Daily from 9 am to 4 pm, 7 days a week. In effect through Nov 30, 2018. The park will be open for all three 2018 summer federal holidays - Memorial Day-May 28, Fourth of July & Labor Day-Sept 3. Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site offers daily programs on site at 10 am & 2 pm. Programs focus on the people, places, & events of the Sand Creek Massacre. Group tours of the park may be arranged in advance, when staffing permits, by contacting the park at (719) 729-3003. Entrance to the Sand Creek Massacre NHS is free
- Harvest Flea Market will be open May through October, every weekend to the public from 7:30am - 4:30pm. Located at the west end of the Finney County Fairgrounds parking lot in Garden City, KS.
- Registration is now open for the Southeast Rural Philanthropy Days, to be held June 13 - 15 , 2018, in Lamar, in Prowers County. For more information, visit SoutheastRPD.org, call Event Coordinator, Kaye Kasza, at 719-688-2299 or follow event updates on Facebook at facebook.com/SERPD