Published Friday, March 2, 2018
- The 10th annual Girls in the Middle conference is coming up on Saturday, March 3, at Lamar Community College. Registration for the event is now available at www.lamarcc.edu/GIM.
- Eads School will be conducting Child Find screenings on Wednesday March 7, 2018 at the Eagles Nest Preschool from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. If you would like to bring your child, please call 438-2080 to make an appointment
- The Innovate & Make Space (I&MS) at Lamar Community College will host its first-ever Maker Camp this coming spring break. The four-day camp is open to area 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students. It will be held March 12-15 from 9:00am to noon each day Anyone interested in attending should reserve their spot with Laura Misenheimer as soon as possible by calling 719.336.1584 or by email at email@example.com
- VFW Post 3411 will be at Senior Citizens March 13 at 6:30 p.m. For more information call 719-688-1108.
- Eads Drivers License Schedule March 6-7-13-14-20-21-27-28. DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license. MVR Reports Available
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dates; Mar 13-29 Open to the public 9:00am - Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Hospital Auxiliary will meet on WED. MARCH 14TH at NOON, at JJ's Ranch House
- Frontier Skills Day - March 17, 2018 Bent's Old Fort Adults are invited to take on a fur trade era role for the day. Call 719-383-5023 for information
- Thurs Mar 22 7:00 pm DONKEY BASKETBALL GAMES at Plainview School. Contact a Student Council member