Published Saturday, April 14, 2018
- 3rd Annual Spring Fling Craft Fair Sat April 20 from 9am-2pm Plainview School Gynmasium More Information contact Amanda Koeller 970-630-5431 or email@example.com
- Eads Drivers License Schedule April 17-18-24-25 . DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license. MVR Reports Available
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dates: Apr 26 May 10-24 Jun 14-28 Jul 12-26 Aug 14-30 Sept 13-27 Oct 11-25 Nov 13-29 Dec 13-27 Open to the public 9:00am -Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- There is Still Time to Apply!!The LEAP (Low-Income Engergy Assistance Program) frun from Nov 1, 2017 through APRIL 30, 2018. You may only apply and be approved ONE time in this period. Contact Ashlynn Miner at Social Services (438-5541) for more information or see if you may qualify.
- The Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site Open Daily from 9 am to 4 pm, 7 days a week. In effect through Nov 30, 2018. The park will be open for all three 2018 summer federal holidays - Memorial Day-May 28, Fourth of July & Labor Day-Sept 3. Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site offers daily programs on site at 10 am & 2 pm. Programs focus on the people, places, & events of the Sand Creek Massacre. Group tours of the park may be arranged in advance, when staffing permits, by contacting the park at (719) 729-3003. Entrance to the Sand Creek Massacre NHS is free
- Registration is now open for the Southeast Rural Philanthropy Days, to be held June 13 - 15, 2018, in Lamar, in Prowers County For more information, visit SoutheastRPD.org, call Event Coordinator, Kaye Kasza, at 719-688-2299 or follow event updates on Facebook at facebook.com/SERPD
- Every Friday 2 pm coffee hour at Prairie Pines