- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Jan-7-27 Feb-12 Open to the public 9:00am - Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch - 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Prowers County Farm Bureau is sponsoring the Lamar Elks Toy Show, to be held Saturday, January 11th, 2020, at the Lamar Elks Lodge 28157 Hwy 287 South, Lamar CO 9am-3pm
- Eads Drivers License Schedule Jan 7-8-14-15-28-29
- Grand Re-Opening Prairie Pines Indoor Therapy Swimming Pool Jan 12 - 1pm-4pm
- Eads Drivers License DD-214 or Active Military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on you license
- MVR Reports available Kiowa County Clerk Office 1305 Goff St. 719-438-5421
- Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site Winter Hours. The park is open Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm. Closed Saturday and Sunday. Ranger programs will be offered at 10am and 2pm Monday through Friday. For more information, contact Teri Jobe, Sand Creek Massacre NHS, (719) 438-5916 or visit www.nps.gov/sand. Entrance to the Sand Creek Massacre NHS is free.
- Kiowa County Public Library has a year-round book sale! Sale shelves includes a variety of books from great authors to informative reference books! Normal cost between 25C/ (kid's books) and $1.00. We also have inexpensive music CD's, some DVD movies and free magazines. Watch for our periodic sales
Upcoming Events - January 3, 2020
KiowaCountyPress.net may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase products or services through links in an article. Prices, when displayed, are accurate at the time of publication but may change over time. Commissions do not influence editorial independence.