Published Saturday, March 16, 2019
- Eads School will be conducting Child Find screenings on Friday March 22, 2019 at the Eads Elementary building 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Child find is a series of FREE screenings to evaluate the vision, hearing, and language development, as well as the physical and cognitive skills of children from birth to 5 years of age. If you would like to bring your child, please call 438-2080 to make an appointment
- Friday, April 5th for the "Spring Fling Talent Show" at the Plains Theatre
- Eads Landfill Hours Wed-Thur - Sat 8:30 am - 4:00 pm Friday 8:30 am - 11:30 am Subject to Change Please contact Kiowa County Commissioners office for list of Fees & acceptable waste. Kiowa County Commissioner office 1305 Goff St. PO Box 100 Eads, CO 81036 719-438-5615 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eads Drivers License - Mar 19-20-26-27 DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license.
- MVR Reports Available. Kiowa County Clerk Office 1305 Goff St. 719-438-5421
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting : Mar 28 Apr 11 Open to the public 9:00am -Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Kiowa County Fair & Rodeo September 11-15, 2019.
- Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site has switched to a new winter schedule. The park will be open Thursday through Monday, 9:00 am-4:00 pm. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday