Upcoming Events - March 27, 2020
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Open to the public 9:00am - Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch - 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda Anyone wishing to visit with the BOCC or to sit in on the meeting will need to call and schedule a time for a phone conference 719-438-5810 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kiowa County Clerk & Recorder To renew a driver's license may do so online at mydmv.colorado.gov Vehicle registration renewals can be completed by phone with a credit card (state service fee applies), by mail or placing it in the drop box that is on the west side of the courthouse. Recording services will be by appointment only. We will continue to process through mail and electronic recordings. Marriage licenses will be issued by appointment only with a limit of two people present. If you need assistance with voter registration please visit email@example.com or call and we can assist you. 719-438-5421 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kiowa County Sheriff 719-438-5411 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Although the access to our office is limited, our employees will be in the office during regular business hours Mon-Fri from 8:00 – 4:30. You may call our number anytime and if we are not in the office it will route to the Bent County Dispatch. Our office will not be providing the following non-essential services until further notice; concealed handgun permits (renewals or new applications), fingerprinting services, or VIN inspections. Please note that court ordered U/A’s will need to be scheduled by appointment. All other operations will be handled as normal. If you feel that you need to speak with the Sheriff or Deputy, call the office and we will set up a time for you to speak with someone. If you have an emergency, please call 911.
- Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site modifies operations. Sand Creek Visitor Centers and WNPA Park Stores are closed until further notice. Where it is possible to adhere to the latest health guidance, the remainder of the park will remain open during regular hours; Thursday through Monday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Updates about NPS operations will be posted on www.nps.gov/coronavirus. and https://www.nps.gov/sand/index.htm
- Town of Eads – Closed to public until further notice. Please use the drop boxes for payment or pay by credit card via phone. 719-438-5590