- Eads Praise Community Church consignment auction September 28. starting@10am Kiowa County Fairgrounds. Numerous household items. Guns sales start at 1pm SHARP-subject to background check. Contact Rob Morlan 719-688-5928; Jimmy Brown 719-892-0032 or Lane Gooden 719-688-0924 for more information. Proceeds to Operation Christmas Child & Missionary Projects
- Mini Farmer's Market & Yard Sale Sat. Sept. 21- 1103 Hickman St
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting September 26, October 10 - Open to the public 9:00am - Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch - 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Eads Drivers License Sept-24-25
- Eads Drivers License DD-214 or Active Military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on you license
- County Line Rivals will be holding their first Chili Cookoff Sat. October 12 11:00am-2:00pm @ Eads Football Field. Vote for the BEST CHILI. More information email@example.com or 719-980-2846
- MVR Reports available Kiowa County Clerk Office 1305 Goff St. 719-438-5421
- Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site summer schedule. The park will open daily from 9 am to 4 pm, seven days a week. This schedule will remain in effect through November 30, 2019. The park will remain open for all three 2019 summer federal holidays -.
- Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site offers daily programs on site at 10 am and 2 pm. These programs focus on the people, places, and events of the Sand Creek Massacre. Group tours of the park may be arranged in advance, when staffing permits, by contacting the park at (719) 729-3003.
Upcoming Events - September 20, 2019
KiowaCountyPress.net may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase products or services through links in an article. Prices, when displayed, are accurate at the time of publication but may change over time. Commissions do not influence editorial independence.