Nearly 575 students completed degree requirements from Kansas State University in summer 2020. The graduates are from 48 Kansas counties, 36 states and 20 countries.
The university awarded 303 bachelor's degrees, 209 master's degrees, 62 doctorates -- six of which are Doctor of Veterinary Medicine -- and three associate degrees. Several students earned multiple degrees.
Thirty-two students earned graduation honors for outstanding academic performance. Of those, three students graduated summa cum laude with a grade point average of 3.95 or above, 15 students graduated magna cum laude with a grade point average of 3.85 to 3.949, and 14 students graduated cum laude with a GPA of 3.75 to 3.849.
- Castle Rock: Alexandra Thrailkill, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Cheyenne Wells: Katelynn Smith, Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
- Denver: Thomas Markey, Bachelor of Science
- Gunnison: Christine Ward, Master of Science
- Longmont: Kanoa San Miguel, Master of Interior Architecture and Product Design
- Parker: Alexa Isetts, Master of Science; Hilary Pippert, Doctor of Philosophy
- Vail: Maggie Clarke, Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management