The national search for a president for Lamar Community College began in March 2016. A search committee comprised of college, community and system representatives has been working to screen and conduct preliminary interviews of applicants in order to identify those most suited to be considered for the role of president. Current President John Marrin will be retiring from LCC on July 31, 2016.
The Colorado Community College System today announced that the search committee has named five semi-finalists for consideration to become the permanent president for LCC.
The five semi-finalists are:
- Dr. Debra Teachman, Vice President for Academic Affairs and Student Services at Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College in Mt. Gay, WV
- Dr. Lisa Stitch, most recently served as Vice President of Academics and Student Services at West Shore Community College in Scottville, MI
- Ronald A. Granger, Vice President of Administrative Services at Central Wyoming College in Riverton, WY
- Dr. Linda Lujan, New Ventures Officers for the Maricopa County Community College District in Phoenix, AZ
- Stanton Gartin, Vice President of Academic Services at Northeastern Junior College in Sterling, CO
Full biographies on the candidates can be viewed at: https://lamarcc.edu/presidential-search/presidential-candidate-forums/.