- Plainview Graduation Friday, May 11th at 6p.m.
- The Kiowa County Library is having a buy one get one free book sale for the month of May
- Sheridan Lake Bible Church is having a new Bible study, "The Armor of God", on Fridays at 9a.m. at the parsonage. It will last 7 weeks and started last Friday. All ladies are invited to come.
- Kiowa County Clerk's Office will be CLOSED May 21-22-23 for MANDATORY STATE TRAINING on new MOTOR VEHICLE changes going into effect Aug 2018. Please Plan Accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience
- BRIAN JAMES AND MCKENNA KOLB ARE GETTIN' HITCHED IN JUNE! Join Us for A Bridal Shower Honoring MCKENNA Sunday, May 27TH 3-5 P.M. @ First Christian Church Couple is registered @ Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond and Kiowa Healthmart
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dates: May 24 Jun 14-28 Jul 12-26 Aug 14-30 Sept 13-27 Oct 11-25 Nov 13-29 Dec 13-27 Open to the public 9:00am -Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Eads Drivers License Schedule May 15-16-29-30 DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license. MVR Reports Available
- The Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site Open Daily from 9 am to 4 pm, 7 days a week. In effect through Nov 30, 2018. The park will be open for all three 2018 summer federal holidays - Memorial Day-May 28, Fourth of July & Labor Day-Sept 3. Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site offers daily programs on site at 10 am & 2 pm. Programs focus on the people, places, & events of the Sand Creek Massacre. Group tours of the park may be arranged in advance, when staffing permits, by contacting the park at (719) 729-3003. Entrance to the Sand Creek Massacre NHS is free
KiowaCountyPress.net may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase products or services through links in an article. Prices, when displayed, are accurate at the time of publication but may change over time. Commissions do not influence editorial independence.