Published Saturday, May 12, 2018
- Plainview Graduation Friday, May 11th at 6p.m.
- The Kiowa County Library is having a buy one get one free book sale for the month of May
- Sheridan Lake Bible Church is having a new Bible study, "The Armor of God", on Fridays at 9a.m. at the parsonage. It will last 7 weeks and started last Friday. All ladies are invited to come.
- Kiowa County Clerk's Office will be CLOSED May 21-22-23 for MANDATORY STATE TRAINING on new MOTOR VEHICLE changes going into effect Aug 2018. Please Plan Accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience
- BRIAN JAMES AND MCKENNA KOLB ARE GETTIN' HITCHED IN JUNE! Join Us for A Bridal Shower Honoring MCKENNA Sunday, May 27TH 3-5 P.M. @ First Christian Church Couple is registered @ Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond and Kiowa Healthmart
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dates: May 24 Jun 14-28 Jul 12-26 Aug 14-30 Sept 13-27 Oct 11-25 Nov 13-29 Dec 13-27 Open to the public 9:00am -Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Eads Drivers License Schedule May 15-16-29-30 DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license. MVR Reports Available
- The Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site Open Daily from 9 am to 4 pm, 7 days a week. In effect through Nov 30, 2018. The park will be open for all three 2018 summer federal holidays - Memorial Day-May 28, Fourth of July & Labor Day-Sept 3. Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site offers daily programs on site at 10 am & 2 pm. Programs focus on the people, places, & events of the Sand Creek Massacre. Group tours of the park may be arranged in advance, when staffing permits, by contacting the park at (719) 729-3003. Entrance to the Sand Creek Massacre NHS is free