- Eads Medical Clinic is offering Sports Physicals for all grades for the 2018-19 school year. Call 719-438-2251 to reserve an appointment
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dates: Aug 14-30 Sept 13-27 Oct 11-25 Nov 13-29 Dec 13-27 Open to the public 9:00am -Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Eads Drivers License DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license. July Schedule-31 MVR Reports Available
- Kiowa County Motor Vehicle Office will be CLOSED August 1-3 to convert data from old system to new window based system. NO TRANSACTIONS of any type will be done on those days.
- The Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site Open Daily from 9 am to 4 pm, 7 days a week. In effect through Nov 30, 2018. The park will be open for all 2018 summer federal holidays Labor Day-Sept 3. Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site offers daily programs on site at 10 am & 2 pm. Programs focus on the people, places, & events of the Sand Creek Massacre. Group tours of the park may be arranged in advance, when staffing permits, by contacting the park at (719) 729-3003. Entrance to the Sand Creek Massacre NHS is free
KiowaCountyPress.net may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase products or services through links in an article. Prices, when displayed, are accurate at the time of publication but may change over time. Commissions do not influence editorial independence.
The Kiowa County Press is an independent newspaper published in Eads, Kiowa County, Colorado, and to the world at KiowaCountyPress.net.