Published Saturday, July 28, 2018
- Eads Medical Clinic is offering Sports Physicals for all grades for the 2018-19 school year. Call 719-438-2251 to reserve an appointment
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dates: Aug 14-30 Sept 13-27 Oct 11-25 Nov 13-29 Dec 13-27 Open to the public 9:00am -Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Eads Drivers License DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license. July Schedule-31 MVR Reports Available
- Kiowa County Motor Vehicle Office will be CLOSED August 1-3 to convert data from old system to new window based system. NO TRANSACTIONS of any type will be done on those days.
- The Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site Open Daily from 9 am to 4 pm, 7 days a week. In effect through Nov 30, 2018. The park will be open for all 2018 summer federal holidays Labor Day-Sept 3. Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site offers daily programs on site at 10 am & 2 pm. Programs focus on the people, places, & events of the Sand Creek Massacre. Group tours of the park may be arranged in advance, when staffing permits, by contacting the park at (719) 729-3003. Entrance to the Sand Creek Massacre NHS is free