- Bingo - Haswell Community Building - December 3, 2017 (Sunday) - 2-4:30 - $1.00 cards - Prizes and 50% - pay out on Black Out Round - Proceeds go to benefit the continued operation for the Town of Haswell
- 2nd Annual Winter Craft Fair Sat. Dec. 2, 2017 Plainview School Gymnasium 9am-3pm. To request vendor contract or any questions or call Amanda Koeller @ 970-630-5431
- Towner Senior Citizens have pecans for sale., $13 per bag. Please contact Barbara Wilson or Sharon Scott
- Canyons & Plains Annual Meeting Thursday, December 14 11 a.m. Koshare Museum La Junta, CO RSVP at CanyonsAndPlains@gmail.com
- Did you know there is a program that could pay for a portion of your heating costs if you qualify? The LEAP (Low-Income Energy Assistance Program) runs from November 1, 2017 through April 30, 2018. You may only apply and be approved one time in this period. Contact Ashlynn Miner at Social Services (438-5541) for more information or to see if you may qualify
- Eads Drivers License Schedule MVR Reports Available
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dates Dec 14 Dec 28 Open to the public 9:00am - Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- A special gift for someone unable to attend the Eads All School Reunion, the Reunion Book "100 Years in the Making". Graduation class pictures and contact address and/or email addresses. A limited quantity is on hand. Contact Kim Richards at Kiowa County Abstract 719-438-5811 for pricing and more information.
- The Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site open daily from 9 am to 4 pm, Monday-Friday. This schedule will remain in effect through
- Every Friday 2 pm coffee hour at Prairie Pines
- Coffee Hour every Thursday Morning 9 am at Weisbrod ECU
Santa Fe Trail Association Upcoming Events
December 1-2: traditional holiday celebration at Bent's Old Fort, Colorado, 719-383-5010. Witness the holiday pleasures and pastimes of the 1840s at an isolated trading post. Period games, foods, and festivities will enliven the fort.