Published Saturday, March 17, 2018
- Eads Drivers License Schedule March 20-21-27-28. DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license. MVR Reports Available
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dates; Mar 29 Open to the public 9:00am - Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Frontier Skills Day - March 17, 2018 Bent's Old Fort Adults are invited to take on a fur trade era role for the day. Call 719-383-5023 for information
- Thurs Mar 22 7:00 pm DONKEY BASKETBALL GAMES at Plainview School. Contact a Student Council member for tickets in advance!
- Christina Alba, PhD from the Denver Botanic Gardens, will be making a presentation with slideshow about the various grasses and plant vegetation present in our area at the Plains Theater March 27 at 6:00pm
- The Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site open daily from 9 am to 4 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Every Friday 2 pm coffee hour at Prairie Pines
- Coffee Hour every Thursday Morning 9 am at Weisbrod ECU
Santa Fe Trail Association Upcoming Events
- March 17: Frontier Skills Day at Bent's Old Fort, 719-383-5010.
- April 29: Wet/Dry Routes Chapter meeting, Kinsley City Hall, 1:00 pm, lunch and presentation, 888-321-7341.