Published Thursday, January 10, 2019
- The lapse of federal appropriations and the subsequent partial shutdown of government agencies has forced the closure of the Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site in Kiowa County for the safety of visitors and park resources
- FSA Office employees are officially furloughed beginning Monday, December 31st due to lapse in Federal government funding and will remain so until the funding has been restored. Employees will not have access to email or voicemail during this time.
- NRCS Offices remain open until further notice. For Kiowa County NRCS Office matters, beginning Wednesday, January 2, 2019 contact Cheyenne County NRCS Office @ 719-767-5648 ext 3.
- The Annual Lamar Elks Toy Show sponsored by the Prowers County Farm Bureau. Saturday, January 12, 2019, at the Lamar Elks Lodge 28157 Hwy 287 South, Lamar CO 9 am - 3 pm. More information contact Garrett Mauch at 719-688-9787 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 Loaves Pantry is hosting an Empty Bowls Soup Supper featuring ceramic bowls handcrafted by McClave School students on January 25 from 5:30 to 7 pm at the school cafeteria. For more information about the Empty Bowls Soup Supper, or to purchase tickets, contact one of these committee members: Lora Cline at 719-829-4425, Doris Hemphill at 719-691-1877, Kaye Kasza at 719-688-2299 or Kara Leighty at 719-829-4992
- Contact Any Community Club Member for East End Birthday Calendars
- Eads Landfill Hours Wed-Thur - Sat 8:30 am - 4:00 pm Friday 8:30 am - 11:30 am Subject to Change Please contact Kiowa County Commissioners office for list of Fees & acceptable waste. Kiowa County Commissioner office 1305 Goff St. PO Box 100 Eads, CO 81036 719-438-5615 email@example.com
- Eads Drivers License - January-15-16-29-30 DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license.