- Kiowa County Public Health Flu Clinic Sites and Schedule Wednesday October 30, 2019 Plainview School & Community 1pm--3pm Haswell Flu Clinic Canceled. Rescheduled for later date..(After Nov 6th. More information or schedule a flu shot please call me at 438-5782.
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting October Nov 14 - Open to the public 9:00am - Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch - 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Eads Drivers License Schedule October -28
- Eads Drivers License DD-214 or Active Military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on you license
- MVR Reports available Kiowa County Clerk Office 1305 Goff St. 719-438-5421
- The Town of Haswell annual Fall Bazaar on Saturday, October 26, 2018 from 9 am to 3 pm at the Haswell Community Building. A fundraiser lunch available to purchase from 11 am to 1:30 pm. For additional information or booth space, please call Michelle at (719) 436-2246.
- 2018 Farm Bill CRP General Signup Informational Meeting Nov. 13 from 1-3 pm. at the Johns Rawlings Heritage Center (560 Bent Ave. Las Animas, CO RSVP is due Nov. 8 at bit.ly/NovCRPMeeting.or email your RSVP to Cathy_garcia@gardner.senate.gov or call (719) 543-1324 Can't attend in person? Call in. Call in number 515-606-5318, Access Code 304525# This meeting will help you discover what changes will be affecting stakeholders who own an/or operate cropland in the Lower Arkansas Watershed
- Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site Winter Hours. The park is open Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm. Closed Saturday and Sunday. Ranger programs will be offered at 10am and 2pm Monday through Friday. For more information, contact Teri Jobe, Sand Creek Massacre NHS, (719) 438-5916 or visit www.nps.gov/sand. Entrance to the Sand Creek Massacre NHS is free.
- Kiowa County Public Library has a year-round book sale! Sale shelves includes a variety of books
Upcoming Events - October 25, 2019
KiowaCountyPress.net may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase products or services through links in an article. Prices, when displayed, are accurate at the time of publication but may change over time. Commissions do not influence editorial independence.