Published Friday, October 20, 2017
- Saturday - October 21 - at Kit Carson
- Start Time: 9:00 a.m.
- Matches will be best 2 out of 3 sets. ( 25 / 25 / 15 )
- Lamar Officials will officiate the first round and winner's side of bracket. Local officials will officiate loser's side of bracket (played in the old gym).
- Kit Carson High School Volleyball players will run the clock, scorebook, and line judge.
- Concessions will be served throughout the day.
- Admission will be $3.00 for Adults and $2.00 for Students (League Passes will be accepted).
- The old gym will be available for warm-up for the first round and when other games aren't being played in there. At the start of your match we will go 4-4 on the official warm-up.
- We will play straight through after the conclusion of match number 1.
- If you have any questions or I have missed something please contact Sara Crawford at Kit Carson High School (719-962-3219).
#1 - McClave
#2 - Granada
#3 - Kit Carson A
#4 - Cheyenne Wells
#5 - Eads
#6 - Plainview
#7 - Karval
#8 - Kit Carson B