Senator Michael Bennet will host three days of Farm Bill listening sessions throughout eastern Colorado this week in Fort Morgan, Sterling, Wray, Burlington, Lamar, Springfield, La Junta, and Limon. Listening sessions anticipate next year's reauthorization of the Farm Bill which will impact a variety of sectors.
Anyone is welcome to attend, including local producers, community leaders, economic development leaders, and local institutions and businesses. More information is available below.
Attendees should RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with the location where they would like to attend, their name, title and organization (if applicable), and contact information.
June 27, 2022
- Fort Morgan, 8:30 - 9:45 am, Quail Ridge Dairy, 13500 County Road 21
- Sterling, 11am - 12:30pm, CSU Regional Engagement Center, 304 Main St.
- Wray, 3:00 - 4:30 pm, Wray Rehabilitation and Activity Center, 700 Main St.
June 28, 2022
- Burlington, 9:00 - 10:30 am, Burlington Community Center, Room B, 340 S 14th St.
- Lamar, 12:30 - 2:00 pm, May Ranch, County Road MM and County Road 12
- Springfield, 4:30 - 6 pm, Baca County Resource Center, 1260 Main St.
June 29, 2022
- La Junta, 9:30 - 11 am, Otero County Courthouse, Bauserman Room (107), 13 W. 3rd St.
- Limon, 1 - 2:30 pm, Limon Community Building, 477 D Ave.