- Cases 80
- Hospitalizations 3
- Deaths 3
These are cumulative totals as of 12/22/2020 5pm
- CASES PAST 7 days: 16
Kiowa county is currently at 11.34%, down from 14.57% last week. Our goal is to keep this less than five percent. This metric is declining well and has been in the Orange range for the dial the past 2 weeks.
Incidence Rate and Test Positivity
Incidence Rate (cases/100,000 population) has not yet started trending downward. We need to be <350 to get to Orange on the Dial.
Test positivity (the percentage of positives/total tests done) is declining and is in the Orange as above. Keep up the good work so that we can get the case rate down quickly and ease restrictions.
- Kiowa County is dial level RED.
- Vaccine! Public Health and the hospital have gotten vaccine. It will be administered according to CDPHE and CDC prioritization. See covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine for more information on prioritization.
- If you think you may have symptoms of COVID-19, or may have been exposed, and are interested in testing, call 719-438-5401 and ask for the lab.
- If you are having severe symptoms such as significant trouble breathing, etc. call 911.
- There continues to be a Mask Mandate for those over the age of 10 in all indoor spaces other than home.
- Stay home if not feeling well, cover coughs and sneezes, wash hands frequently or use 60+% alcohol-based hand sanitizer, wear a mask/face covering to contain any respiratory droplets and stay at least 6 feet from others. Minimize gatherings.
- If you have been told to isolate or quarantine, please stay home! The laws and guidance are here: https://covid19.colorado.gov/are-you-sick/isolation-and-quarantine
Call 719-336-8721 with questions. You can check https://covid19.colorado.gov for
information or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any business/event plans or
questions. We appreciate your patience in this busy and trying time!