State Agricultural Commission
The Commission formulates policy with respect to the management of the Department of Agriculture. The Commission also advises and makes recommendations to the Governor and the General Assembly.
- for a term expiring March 1, 2023: Kathryn Bedell of Grand Junction, Colorado, to serve as a member from the State at-large, appointed; Segundo Diaz of Alamosa, Colorado, reappointed; George Whitten, of Saguache, Colorado, to serve as a member from the State at-large, appointed; Colleen Peppler of Platteville, Colorado, appointed; Brant Harrison, of Palisade, Colorado, reappointed.
Children's Trust Fund Commission
The Colorado Children's Trust Fund Board provides funding to programs around the State of Colorado that focus on the prevention of child abuse and neglect. The primary goals of the Board are to reduce the incidence of child abuse and neglect for Colorado's children and to reduce the need for state intervention in child abuse prevention and education.
- effective November 27, 2018 for terms expiring November 7, 2021: Stephanie Villafuerte, JD of Evergreen, Colorado, appointed; Bridget Burnett, PsyD of Centennial, Colorado, appointed.
Energy Impact Assistance
The Energy Impact Assistance Advisory Committee reviews the existing and potential impact of the development, processing or energy conversion of mineral and fuel resources on various areas of the state. The Committee then makes recommendations to the Department of Local Affairs to assist impacted areas.
- for a term expiring August 24, 2020: Jamie Linell Harkins of Boulder, Colorado, and occasioned by the resignation of Hon. Cari Hermacinski of Steamboat Springs, Colorado, appointed.
Energy Research Authority
The Authority shall direct the allocation of State matching funds to the extent required to support one or more activities or proposals of the Colorado Energy Research Collaboratory, which consists of Colorado School of Mines, Colorado State University, University of Colorado at Boulder and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory, for federal energy research funding and energy-related research funding from federal agencies and other public and private entities.
- for a term expiring July 1, 2022: Michelle Hadwiger of Denver, Colorado, reappointed.
Colorado Healthcare Affordability and Sustainability Enterprise
The Hospital Provider Fee Oversight and Advisory Board is responsible for working with the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing and the Medical Services Board to develop the hospital provider fee model, monitor the implementation of House Bill 09-1293, help with the preparation of annual reports on this program, and ensure that the Medicaid and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) eligibility expansions are implemented as intended.
- for a term expiring May 15, 2019: Brent Bowman of Denver, Colorado, to serve as representative of a statewide organization of health insurance carriers and occasioned by the resignation of Thomas A. Rennell of Englewood, Colorado, appointed.
Mined Land Reclamation
The board meets to carry on a continuing review of the problems of mining and land reclamation in Colorado.
- for a term expiring March 1, 2023: Eleanor Irene Wareham-Morris of Breckenridge, Colorado, appointed; John William Singletary of Pueblo, Colorado, reappointed.
Parks and Wildlife Commission
The Parks and Wildlife Commission is responsible for perpetuating the wildlife resources of the state, providing a quality state parks system and providing enjoyable and sustainable outdoor recreation opportunities that educate and inspire current and future generations to serve as active stewards of Colorado natural resources.
- for a term expiring July 1, 2019: Taishya Rashaan Adams of Boulder, Colorado, occasioned by the resignation of James George Spehar of Grand Junction, Colorado, appointed;
- for terms expiring July 1, 2022: Eden Vardy of Aspen, Colorado, appointed; Charles Fredrick Garcia of Denver, Colorado, appointed; Luke B. Schafer of Craig, Colorado, appointed.
Regional Air Quality Committee
The Denver Metropolitan Area Regional Air Quality Council is the lead agency for air quality planning with the responsibility to prepare air quality plans for the Denver metropolitan region to demonstrate and ensure long-term compliance with federal air quality standards.
- for a term expiring April 30, 2019:Marcia Kirsh Kohler of Boulder, Colorado, appointed;
- for a term expiring April 30, 2022:Steven Hawes Arnold of Littleton, Colorado, appointed; Ryan Joseph Hurst of Boulder, Colorado, appointed; Jaqueline Ann Millet from Lone Tree, Colorado, reappointed; Kendra Alexis Black of Denver, Colorado, appointed