- Cases 64
- Hospitalizations 3
- Deaths 2
*These are cumulative totals as of 12/15/2020 5pm
- CASES PAST 7 days: 8
Kiowa county is currently at 14.57%, down from 16.18% last week. Our goal is to keep this less than 5 percent.
- Kiowa County is dial level RED.
- A new business certification plan is being rolled out by the state. More details to follow. Counties meeting certain criteria can apply for this program which will allow certified businesses to open with less restrictions. See more here: https://covid19.colorado.gov/press-release/cdphe-shares-steps-for-counties-interested-in-setting-up-business-certification-0
- Kiowa County school districts are currently attending in person. Please stay in contact with your school district for the most up to date information. For more specifics check here: https://covid19.colorado.gov/covid-19-dial
- Vaccine! Public Health is expecting a shipment of Moderna vaccine as soon as it is approved (FDA meeting 12/17/2020). It will be administered according to CDPHE and CDC prioritization. It will be a few months before it will be available to the general public. See https://covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine for more information.
- If you think you may have symptoms of COVID-19, or may have been exposed, and are interested in testing, call 438-5401 and ask for the lab. If you are having severe symptoms such as significant trouble breathing, etc. call 911.
- There continues to be a Mask Mandate for those over the age of 10 in all indoor spaces other than home.
- Stay home if not feeling well, cover coughs and sneezes, wash hands frequently or use 60+% alcohol-based hand sanitizer, wear a mask/face covering to contain any respiratory droplets and stay at least 6 feet from others. Minimize gatherings.
- If you have been told to isolate or quarantine, please stay home! The laws and guidance are here: https://covid19.colorado.gov/isolation-and-quarantine
Call 719-336-8721 with questions. You can check https://covid19.colorado.gov/ for information or email email@example.com with any business/event plans or questions. We appreciate your patience in this busy and trying time!