- Cases 87
- Hospitalizations 4
- Deaths 3
*These are cumulative totals as of 01/12/2021 5pm
CASES PAST 7 days: 4
- School districts in the county are being attending in person. Stay in touch with your school district for the latest information. CHSAA was given a variance by CDPHE to start Season B sports (basketball, wrestling, girls swimming and spirit) practice on January 18. This delays Season C and D sports seasons as well
- Vaccine is here! Kiowa County Hospital District and KCPH are administering vaccine according to CDPHE and CDC prioritization. Currently those age 70 and older are being vaccinated. Guidance is rapidly changing. See covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine for more information.
- Stay home if not feeling well, cover coughs and sneezes, wash hands frequently or use 60+% alcohol-based hand sanitizer, wear a mask/face covering to contain any respiratory droplets and stay at least 6 feet from others. Minimize gatherings.
- Kiowa County's percent positivity rate is currently at 1.91%, up from 1.45% last week. Our goal is to keep this below five percent.
- Kiowa County is dial level ORANGE. https://covid19.colorado.gov/data/covid-19-dial
- If you think you may have symptoms of COVID-19, or may have been exposed, and are interested in testing, call 438-5401 and ask for the lab. If you are having severe symptoms such as significant trouble breathing, etc. call 911.
Call 719-336-8721 or 719-438-5782 with questions or to schedule your vaccine appointment.
We appreciate your patience in this busy and trying time!