Published Thursday, December 13, 2018
- Praise Community Church Invites you to the Community Children & Youth Cantata "Jesus Means Christmas to Me" Sunday December 16, 2018 at 6:00pm Praise Community Church-Eads
- The FSA and District Conservation Board will be hosting a retirement reception honoring Marty & Marvin on Wednesday, December 19th from 2-4 p.m. at the Service Center. The public is invited to stop by the Service Center, share in some holiday cheer and wish these two gentleman a long and happy retirement. They will be missed!
- Contact Any Community Club Member for East End Birthday Calendars
- Eads Drivers License - SCHEDULE Dec-18-19-26 DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license.
- MVR Reports Available. Kiowa County Clerk Office 1305 Goff St. 719-438-5421
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting Dates: Dec 27 Open to the public 9:00am -Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site has switched to a new winter schedule. The park will be open Thursday through Monday, 9:00 am-4:00 pm. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday. The park will be open every Saturday and Sunday during the winter. The winter schedule will remain in effect through March 1, 2019.