- August 10 Demolition Derby at 6pm $10,000 Guaranteed Purse Kiowa County Fairgrounds
- Weisbrod Hospital employees are having a big yard sale Friday, August 16, at the Weisbrod Hospital patio. People can bring items the week of August 12 for the hospital employees to arrange. This is one way the employees are going to try to add funds for hospital repairs.
- Eads Praise Community Church will have a consignment auction September 28. Donators need to tell Lane Gooden or Jimmie Brown by August 17 what they plan to bring for the auction in order to be on the sale bill. The sale will help fund five main missions of the church for our community and the world.
- Plainview Senior Class is taking orders for Palisade peaches. Contact person is Sharon Scott/727-4663 or 691-5042. Order before Aug. 20th
- Eads Drivers License DD-214 or Active Military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on you license
- Eads Drivers License August 13-14-20-21-27-28
- MVR Reports available Kiowa County Clerk Office 1305 Goff St. 719-438-5421
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting : Aug 13 Open to the public 9:00am -Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- August 18 Kiowa County Riding Club Gymkhana starts at 10a with Ranch Horse clinic 3-5pm followed by Ranch Horse Competition starting at 5pm Please Contact Dawn Back 719-688-4716 or Bart Michael 719-688-0316 for more information for the Kiowa County Riding Club or Fairgrounds Events.
- Kiowa County School District RE-! will begin on August 12, 2019. Preschool will the following week August 19, 2019.Important Dates and Information https://sites.google.com/eadseagles.org/eadseagles/home Please call Kiowa County School District RE-1 (719) 438-2216
Upcoming Events - August 9, 2019
You may also like these similar stories:
KiowaCountyPress.net may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase products or services through links in an article. Prices, when displayed, are accurate at the time of publication but may change over time. Commissions do not influence editorial independence.