Published Saturday, February 2, 2019
- Contact Any Community Club Member for East End Birthday Calendars
- Stewards of Children - Keeping our Children Safe - Join us for this FREE Special Event! Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 5:30 to 8:00 pm Dinner & Social Gathering- 5:30 - Training 6:00-8:00 pm - Cobblestone Inn & Suites 501 East Lowell Eads, CO Please R.S.V.P. to the Domestic Safety Resource Center 719-336-4357
- Eads Landfill Hours Wed-Thur - Sat 8:30 am - 4:00 pm Friday 8:30 am - 11:30 am Subject to Change Please contact Kiowa County Commissioners office for list of Fees & acceptable waste. Kiowa County Commissioner office 1305 Goff St. PO Box 100 Eads, CO 81036 719-438-5615 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eads Drivers License February 5-6-12-13-19-20-26-27 - DD-214 or Active military ID must be presented at time of renewal for Military Insignia to be placed on your license.
- MVR Reports Available. Kiowa County Clerk Office 1305 Goff St. 719-438-5421
- Kiowa County Commissioners Meeting: Feb 14 Open to the public 9:00am -Commissioners will recess 12 - 1 for lunch 4 day notice is preferred for posted agenda
- Every Friday 2 pm coffee hour at Prairie Pines
- Coffee Hour every Thursday Morning 9 am at Weisbrod ECU
- Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site has switched to a new winter schedule. The park will be open Thursday through Monday, 9:00 am-4:00 pm. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday. The park will be open every Saturday and Sunday during the winter. The winter schedule will remain in effect through March 1, 2019.